Wednesday, April 11, 2012

# 004 Still waiting for my package of bees

“Hello again, everybody. It's a bee-yooo-tiful day for baseball.”

Harry Caray 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until I get my package of bees here is an image of Ronald doing a karate kick!!!!
Ronald has what looks like a beekeepers hat, but it isn't. Even though Ronald stinks at beekeeping he can do a bad-ass kung-fu kick!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Enjoy the bee-yooo-tiful day everybody! I'm getting really excited to get my bees!!!

I i-tunes-ed Korsacov's 'Flight of the Bumble Bee' and will put that on continuous loop as I fall asleep tonight. It's not about honey bees but whatever.

Peace out!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome photo. Can you e-mail that to me so I could forward it to my girlfriend? By the way my cousin Bertha says hi. I think she likes you.
    Best Regards, Ronald

    ReplyDelete